Attenti a quei tre

Dalla Serbia con furore: Ana Ivanovic, Novak Djokovic e Jelena Jankovic...i tre giovani talenti serbi, da seguire con attenzione!

domenica 31 agosto 2008

Diario di Ana - Dal tour in Asia

"I am obviously extremely disappointed with my performance at the US Open. It's been a very tough month or so and now I just want to look forward. For sure there is a lot to look forward to, with five more tournaments before the end of the season.

I was badly under-prepared in New York, because of my thumb injury. To just be able to play was a victory for me in some ways, but of course I am not happy with how things went on the court.

The good news is that I am now over this injury and I can practice normally again for the first time in what seems like a long time. If I can have a good preparation period in Europe over the next two weeks then I am confident of doing very well in Tokyo and Beijing.

There's no reason to panic. All these tough experiences make the victories sweeter, and I am now more motivated than ever to train hard."

Nessun commento: